Sunday, March 21, 2010

fav gift for the bride


I had to wait and post this until after the wedding shower I went to today...hopefully the bride-to-be of the wedding shower next weekend doesn't check my blog :) But this is my favorite wedding shower gift to give. It's the second time I have put it all together and it always goes over well. Next weekend will be the third. It's cute, different and always gets a good reaction. Plus it's affordable deciding how you do it. Everything is from Anthropologie. Their apron's run from $32-$38 regular price, but if you are lucky you can find one on sale for $14.95. Oven mits run around $12, but sometime they are on sale for around $7. And the mugs are $6 each. You can mix and match regular and sale price and also either give two mugs with the initial of their first names or give one mug with her future last name initial. I love, love, love this gift. Hopefully the brides do too (and if not there is always a gift receipt).

Now if you are my friend and we are going to a shower together....just know this is what I am bringing. Or we could go in together and add a beautiful cook book as well.

1 comment:

gina said...

I LOVE MINE! BEST SHOWER GIFT!