Wednesday, February 27, 2013

We moved!

We moved. Literally! I have spent the last four weeks unpacking and decorating the new house. It's been fun, and yet difficult with absolutely no money to put into it. But, one of my favorite things when styling parties or decorating is having the satisfaction of doing it with what I already have in my hands. Mark and I have kept antique items over the years, I never throw away old frames or get rid of items I use for a party, and I research a lot! It takes a lot of planning, a bit of creativity, and the ability to be okay with the fact that something might not be exactly the way you want it. But it's so worth it. And, sometimes it turns out better than you imagined! I am excited to share some of our projects with you over the next few weeks. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

شركة المثالية للتنظيف بسيهات

Marktim said...

nice post..Thanks for useful informative information...The assignment Help is Offering Online Assignment Help services in Australia Written by professional Australian writers, editors and PhD experts. PHD Assignment Help

Andrew Robert said...

Very nice and interesting blog. Everything mentioned here is clear and very useful. Now, If you are looking for Assignment Help, then visit our website No1AssignmentHelp.Com.