Friday, June 13, 2008

Bellah May Stroller Sunshade


We just got back from vacationing in Scottsdale, Arizona and we spent pretty much all of our time at the pool or the outdoor mall. I used this sunshade for our stroller (we have the bugaboo) and I got compliments EVERYWHERE we went, by all different types of women (moms, grandmas, young women). I love this sunshade because the bugaboo doesn't have a lot of options for shading the baby in the carseat or the regular seat. I have purchased the bugaboo umbrella and sunshade and neither worked to my liking. So this summer I purchased this Bellah May sunshade from Hush Baby in Ladera Ranch in an adorable print (different from the one above) and it saves me everywhere I go! I never have to worry about Piper getting sun because it shades no matter where I am. The shades range from $75-$85 and my husband about died when he saw how much it was, but now he sees what a good investment it was. I definitely recommend it!!!!!!

For more info go to www.bellahmayproducts.com.



No comments: