Wednesday, July 27, 2011

kidz bop 20


We got the new Kidz Bop 20 CD last week and we are loving it! We have been listening to it over and over again. After the tenth time I realized I might like it more than the kids. It's really fun and I know the words are safe (you'll be able to catch where they changed a few words in some of the songs). Dance party in our car!

1. Born This Way
2. Till The World Ends
3. Forget You
4. Price Tag
5. Written In The Stars
6. On The Floor
7. The Lazy Song
8. Perfect
9. Tonight Tonight
10. More
11. The Story Of Us
12. Rocketeer
13. Never Say Never
14. Who Says
15. Whip My Hair
16. Rolling In The Deep

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is a lot of good information in this post. It is a pleasure reading such useful and up-to-date information from you. If you have any problems with the Test Webcam Online page, feel free to visit my profile.