Monday, May 26, 2008

Hungry Girl


Ok I don't remember how I came across Hungry Girl (www.hungry-girl.com), but it's a website where you can subscribe to receive emails with healthy tips and tricks to make delicious foods. Now I don't believe in diets because I know that once you go off them you usually gain all that weight back, so you have to make lifestyle changes and that's what this is all about. It's for normal people who still want their tacos and desserts, but are willing to make small adjustments to have them. Well the best part about all of this is that the creator Lisa Lillien just put out a cookbook with all her recipes and it ROCKS! Mark and I have made about 6 or so things and we love them. It's all about following serving sizes and not caring if you use non fat sour cream instead of regular. And everything is really EASY. The book is cheapest at Target online for $10.77. In the Target stores I think it's somewhere around $15, regular bookstores closer to $18. Enjoy!

No comments: