Monday, September 7, 2009

stuff

Anyone else having trouble getting back into the swing of things now that summer is pretty much over? I don't want to pay bills, do laundry or do anything in fact. I'm sure I can blame part of it on pregnancy, but I think I'm just dragging my feet and trying to keep the freedom of summer at bay. However, I do love that it is back-to-school time and that may be one of my favorite feelings of the year. I loved it when I was in school and now I love it for Brody. That's the best part of preschools at actual elementary schools, you get to feel it even earlier!





Here are two things I'm not dragging my feet on. Oh's cereal and Paradise Bakery cookies. Random right? I guess they could fall into the category of pregnancy cravings, but I think I like them all the time.

No comments: