Monday, June 27, 2011

fav fav fav


Do you know what Dropbox is? I have decided that I am in love with it. It's a file sharing/file storage place and you can set up a free account! Sometimes I have pictures for friends but I have too many to email and they are too large to easily put on a cd. Now I can make a folder on my Dropbox (which is installed on my computer), view it online and send someone the link. Once they get to the link they can save each image or file to their own computer in it's original size. I know this is nothing new but Dropbox is so easy. After someone is done, I erase the folder and free up the storage space used. Right now I just use it for file sharing, so if you stay under a certain amount of storage it's free, or you can pay a monthly fee for more storage space. It's also great if you have a document for multiple people to work on! Easy peasy!

1 comment:

The Shaft's said...

sawwweeettt! Thanks for the info!