Sunday, January 1, 2012

new year

I enjoyed taking a week off from blogging, but I missed it too! I feel like I have so many things to blog about. 

Let's start with New Year's Eve. This year we decided to celebrate by ourselves instead of making big plans with other people. We took the kids to Sea World for the day, made it home in time for my hubby to make Chicken Tequila Fettucini (recipe from California Pizza Kitchen), play Yahtzee Junior, and celebrate New Year's with the kids on East Coast time. Once the kids were in bed hubby and I made Bananas Flambé, watched Midnight in Paris, and capped the night off with mimosas at midnight. It was the perfect evening.

Fun in the snow at Sea World


 Chicken Tequila Fettucini
(recipe to come in future post)


Easy game for the whole family
Our 3 and 6 year-olds both had fun


East Coast New Year's celebration


Bananas Flambé



Sick at home on New Year's Day


Tired from all of the holiday fun


No comments: