Tuesday, June 26, 2012

i scream you scream we all scream


When we got married we registered for an ice cream maker. Doesn't everyone? But we never used it and it ended up departing in a garage sale a couple of years ago. (Note to self: don't sell things that you might want to use someday!) Now that I am totally into making everything from scratch, I had to borrow this beauty from my parent's house.



I am hoping that "borrow" will turn into "keep" because I love having it. Can I just say that nothing compares to homemade ice cream, it is so good and so ridiculously easy. I love that I can make a healthy ice cream substitute or go for the real deal. Either way even though it may cost a little more, you cannot put a price on getting all of the preservatives and unnatural ingredients out. Real is best!

2 comments:

Lara said...

two words.. YU UM!!
please make it for me next time we are in your 'hood.
chocolate chocolate chip! ;p

Vanessa said...

Oh, I LOVE my maker (we have the same one)! It gets put to use EVERY Summer and you're right...nothing compares to the taste of it! I was SO surprised at how EASY it is to make! We need to have a summer "ice cream social" with our kiddos!!