Monday, June 25, 2012

summer

We are on week 3 of summer and we are having so much fun!


Although to be honest, I am not calling this particular ride "fun." In fact I was keenly aware that we were practically hanging on by a wire and so I kept telling the kids, "don't move" because I was so freaked out. Luckily they couldn't entirely sense my fear and I was able to avert their own little panic attacks (mostly because I was afraid their crying would rock the little cart we were in). I might scale back the fun a little bit when it comes to adventurous rides that require heights and wires.

Nonetheless, summer is turning out way better than expected. The perks far outweigh the fact that I have all three kids with no break.

Summer IS lovely 

3 comments:

Jen C said...

where was this?

Amanda said...

Jen it was at Sea World!

eva said...

Amanda!!! I am dying right now! We went on the scenic chair lift to the top of Bear Mnt yesterday, and that was the closest I've ever come to a panic attack. I am SO glad I am not the only one who feels that way about 'hanging on by a wire' with the kids there (I am totally fine going up a chairlift without kids!). Miss you. Let's play.