Wednesday, March 18, 2009

i'm happy

This is another local post. I am happy. Today I went into Toy Town in Ladera Ranch and they were getting new inventory! Last time I was in there it looked like they were closing the doors any day. Things have turned around because Toy Town has an entire community rallying around them. To read more about what's been going on go here. I went in to purchase something to support them and it's more than obvious that I am not the only one. The owner Joshua looked so happy. I know that the next year or so will be rough and the way I'm looking at it now is that spending an extra dollar or two for a toy by going to Toy Town instead of say Target is worth it. It's protecting everything good in this world. The owners of Toy Town have done so much and given so much to our community and I want to give back to. 

No comments: