Wednesday, May 13, 2009

happy

I have this desire to reflect on becoming 29 years old. My soul wants to heavily talk about the last 28 years and this 29th year to come. But as I sit here and type, nothing is pouring out. I already made my resolutions at the beginning of the year, this year is already filled with trials and tribulations and I have no idea what the next year will bring. But as I sit and think more, I realize that I am in a good place, I am comfortable with who I am and I am growing into the woman I want to be. Maybe that's why I have less to say? Dare I say I am happy! I feel wiser, happier and more comfortable every day in my thoughts, my fashion, my body and my soul. What a great feeling, that amidst any chaos in my life right now, I feel sane, close to God and content. What a great way to start my 29th year. Happy Birthday to me.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Absolutely! Happy Birthday to you! You deserve everything you have and more.

Jenn said...

Goo for you Amanda...Happy Birthday!!

Theresa said...

I have always thought you to be a wise old soul. Hope your day was amazing! xo

Dave and Lauren said...

This is so great! Many women do not find it until their 40's or 50's!! Happy Birthday love!