Wednesday, November 18, 2009

i'm getting closer

I'm nesting, I'm counting down...I forgot what it feels like to be so close to having a new baby. I have to tell you that it's crazy to me that even with pregnancy #3 (I'd think I'd be an expert by now), everything is still so different. None of my pregnancies have been alike and surprisingly enough this one has been the most difficult on me physically. Here I thought it was going to be a breeze. It just goes to show that you can never think that you are 100% prepared for anything, life will always throw you curveballs.

I do find that I am relatively calm about adding a new life to the mix, even though I have been told on numerous occasions that baby #3 throws you over the edge. I mean in this kind of economy, in this crazy kind of year we have had, what really is "the edge" for anyone? I actually find that the harder things are and the closer to the edge I get I become even more thankful. So I am hoping that even when I lose it and I am so tired I can't keep my kids' names straight, I will continue to have a peace in my heart that I have had all year.

With that being said, I just wanted to blog a little about my pregnancy and life. I still have plenty of time until this baby comes so I'll keep posting my favs. And, feel free to send me any of yours!

xo,

Amanda

2 comments:

The Shaft's said...

I need to come see you before this baby gets here. My sister just got induced this morning so we are waiting on her little girl to get here!

eva said...

So excited to meet this new life. Such happy times! You are the kind of person who not only makes lemonade out of lemons, you add a strawberry and sugar to the rim of the glass :)