Wednesday, November 18, 2009

oh martha!

I just received my December issue of Martha Stewart Living and everything inside was sooooo pretty. I love the holidays!! Here are some of my favs from this issue:

Japanese decorative tape instead of using ribbon on your packages. I love it! Go to happytape.com.


Personalize your guests table setting by monogramming cookies with their initials using a clean crafts-store rubber stamp (shortbread cookies are best). This would be perfect for any type of party favors as well! Imagine all the different types of stamps you can use.



This issue had the best ideas for wrapping gifts. I was drooling. Here are some I found online. I wish I could have showed you all the ones in the magazine. So pretty.

I swear, the October and December issues are always my very favorite! It's like a present in itself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I have to email Anna right now and tell her to check your blog. She is the gift wrapping queen and will be so stoked on these ideas. I love Martha :)

xo, g