Sunday, December 20, 2009

A little reflection for today

I may not have everything I have ever wanted, but you know what, I have everything I could EVER hope for.

I experienced my own little private miracle during this holiday season and during my delivery. Something I will never forget. At a time when I was the most scared and vulnerable, I received a sign and a blessing.

I know this time of year is hard for people, but I hope you can find your own miracles and blessings out of any situation. It may take a lot of prayers, a lot of hope and a lot of peace. But I hope you can get there.

I feel like I have.

xo

2 comments:

eva said...

What a blessing it is!!

Vanessa said...

Beautiful post! There is something magical about the experience of bringing a miracle into this world, during this time of year! Christmas has never been the same for me:)Blessings to you, my friend!