Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My 2010 Resolutions


If you are a reader of my blog, you know I take resolutions pretty seriously. I think they are a great way to start your year and reflect on your triumphs and missteps from the previous year. Without reflecting on ourselves, how can we grow?

My resolutions this year needed to be simple, straight forward and realistic. Things I can practice daily while balancing a new baby and my other two kiddos.

1. Pray continuously (through the good and bad)
2. Lose ALL the baby weight
3. Do more activities with the kids (especially if I don't feel like it)
4. Let things go (especially the opinions of others)
5. Give up Coca-Cola
6. Don't fight change
7. Grow my business more than 25%
8. Encourage others whenever possible
9. Put my family first
10. Do all things with love as the goal

1 comment:

eva said...

I know you'll accomplish them all! (and more)