Thursday, September 29, 2011

blazer



I finally own a black blazer after coveting them last Fall. I wanted a starter blazer, so I got this one from Nordstrom Juniors. My first outfit will be skinny black jeans, sky high heels, a loose shirt and the black blazer. I plan on owning a bunch more, especially after seeing how cute Kristen Wiig in Bridesmaids looked wearing them with dresses. But, I think my next one will be purchased for a look like this.


I'm loving the cute tee with the blue blazer. I can't wait to start updating my wardrobe for Fall!

2 comments:

eva said...

that outfit would look super cute on you (I love the blazers with the elbow patches too).

Chris Jude said...

Your insight on this information very simple here that I learned almost all the dimensions of subject. Thnx & Regards, Donatos Coupons..