Monday, September 12, 2011

no excuses now



Right now weight-loss is a goal and unfortunately I don't have the luxury to be able to go to Pilates or take any kind of fitness class, so I'm on my own. Usually in those circumstances we take to the outdoors, but with three kids at very different stages I can't exercise with them and I can't ever rely on my husband's schedule to go for daily walks. So here's what I found. I already have Netflix Instant Streaming and I added all of their workout videos to my queue. Sure they may be older and not my thing, but I totally mix it up and try new ones every night or mix and match a slower paced workout followed by a 10-minute cardio boot camp. I just go with it and it's totally working and I can do them on my own time, which is often really late at night. I love that I have something constructive to do that can have variety every day.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Love it! Call me and I'll come over to late night Netflix work out with you :)