Wednesday, September 21, 2011

tidy and new



For as long as I can remember we have had a basket on the counter in our master bath to throw all of our needs in. It was very convenient with little ones because they could not reach it and it didn't need to be organized all the time. I could just throw things in the basket and then clean it out every few months. But times are changing, my kids are growing, and I needed a little change that wouldn't cost me anything. Luckily I have more mason jars than anyone would imagine and so today I organized my things and threw out the basket. I have to tell you, it made a world of difference and it didn't cost me a thing! Mason jars are the best, I use them for everything, and change is pretty good too.

I'm in love with my little guy's face in the corner of this picture. I could eat him up every day.

No comments: