Saturday, September 3, 2011

day 4

(I asked readers and Facebook friends to give me all of their fav things and I will be posting them every day over the next week!)



1. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss- delicious shine and they taste as good as they look!
2. Keurig- brew a single cup of coffee, tea, hot chocolate or iced beverage and choose from over 200 varieties
3. Harvest for Hope: A Guide to Mindful Eating- A gentle touch scrutinizing human eating behaviors by world-renowned Jane Goodall
4. Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather- makes bath time easy and safe
5. CorePower Yoga- each class combines heat, music, breath and movement for an intense and energizing experience
6. Rainbow Sandals- since 1974 classic sandals that have a reputation of comfort and durability

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you described them exactly how they are! So fun and taste yummy. I have gone through a bunch of them already.... they are def my fav :)

~Nancy

Anonymous said...

Yay, you described them exactly how they are! So fun and taste yummy. I have gone through a bunch of them already.... they are def my fav :)

~Nancy