Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Biggest Loser- New Season

I'm sure by now you all know how much I love The Biggest Loser. It's extremely inspirational and it is what jump started my determination to lose the extra weight I had packed on between babies. In fact, today marks my 20 pound weight loss from what I was before I got pregnant with Piper! Watching the show will inspire you, educate you and entertain you (because it is still a competition). I picked up so many little tricks that have made a huge difference in our lives. And I think it is a show everyone should watch. Last Tuesday was the first episode of the season but you can catch up by watching online here. So watch it, DVR it, or catch it online. It's on NBC, Tuesdays at 8/7 c

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get inspired by this show, too! I'll have to DVR it.

The Shaft's said...

It's very irritating that not only is my Japan tv three SEASONS behind, I can not watch on line because I am overseas. It tells me "We're sorry, but the clip you selected isn't available from your location." So Lame. Enjoy and I will imagine what is going on, lol.