Monday, September 22, 2008

Strawberry Licorice

We get the BEST strawberry licorice from Trader Joe's. I don't have a picture because we ate it all. It comes in a small square container and I swear we eat it right away when we get it. We love to buy it for trips and everyone always swoons over it. I'm thinking about it now and wishing we would have saved just one small piece for when we got home. Next time you go to Trader Joe's get yourself some. Even if you don't like regular licorice you will love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another sad day with no Trader Joe's here! Next time we are near one though I will make sure to try it. Sounds delicious.

MarkElhaj said...

Sorry I ate them all in Palm Springs...I love them!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I will definitely pick some up during my next visit!

eva said...

The little pockets make so much more sense now. I love it! See you soon.