Thursday, August 12, 2010

summer learning

This cutie is starting Kindergarten in a few weeks. I can't believe it! My baby is growing up.


After two years of preschool under his belt I know that he is ready to start Kindergarten, but I still worry that I haven't worked with him enough this summer to get him prepared. Are any of you worried about the same thing?



I picked up this Brain Quest Workbook at Costco last weekend. I am totally excited about it. It gives us something to do together and hopefully will remind me to make sure I am doing my job as a parent. With three kids, things get put on the back-burner. With a baby in the mix, everything is just about getting through the day. Anyhow, this book retails for $12.95 but I got it for $7.99. We start it tomorrow.


1 comment:

The Boyd Family said...

My son is starting kindergarten this fall, too! I can hardly believe it. Gavin did two years of preschool, too, and is very excited about kindergarten. My mom-in-law bought that same workbook for Gavin and he loves it! :) Have fun!