Wednesday, October 6, 2010

comfort


The weather has been strange here in California. It was over 100 degrees last week and soccer practices were being cancelled because it was too hot. Now it's raining this week and soccer practices are being cancelled because it's too wet. If I had to choose one, I would pick the rainy weather. I love Fall. But, so does my waistline. I just want comfort foods all day long.

I don't like soup. I don't think I ever have, but I have two exceptions. The first is my mom's Potato Cheese Soup. The second is Nordstrom Cafe's Roma Tomato Basil Soup (pictured above). It is delicious. Please say you have tried it, because if you haven't you should go tomorrow and have a cup or a bowl. Yum! I have been thinking about it all night, and even though the weather will be in the 80's in the next few days....I still know I will somehow devour a whole bowl at the first chance I get.

P.S. Want the recipe? I found it here... and also read the comments because one is from someone who worked at Nordstrom and they gave their two cents as well.

1 comment:

eva said...

yum, I LOVE soups, and that one is amazing, I might have to try the recipe. I made tortilla soup last night and having left overs for lunch today...let's go have some soup together soon :)