Sunday, October 3, 2010

i love fall clothes


When Baby Gap gets it right...they get it right. Their girls clothes can't be beaten when they are good...and they are so cute right now (babies & toddler). Here's a fall outfit we got for Piper today, it's so us and she has a thing for wearing pants (that's why I put her in dresses most of the time, in fear that she is a tomboy). You might not be able to tell but the blouse has little black skulls on it. Yummy! Plus they have great sales if you pay attention. Today everything in the store was 25% off and I got coupons for the next 4 Wednesdays, you get 40% off one regularly priced item. Me likey.

p.s. I have two extra coupon books for the Wednesday deals if any of my local friends want them!

2 comments:

eva said...

sooooooo cute! I was just there (along with every other store @ the mall - argh) in search of a very specific flower girl dress. But yes, they did have some super cute clothes, I agree! I love Piper's new outfit!!!

The Shaft's said...

I want them!!! Did not know this was going on. :)