Wednesday, October 20, 2010

take care of your skin!

I received the book, Beautiful Skin Revealed, in the mail last week and decided to start flipping through it last night. I have to admit, at first I was overwhelmed. This book talks about skin issues and has patient stories to go with all of the issues. The part that overwhelmed me was all charts about laser treatments, peels, injections, etc. But after I really thought about the book, the more I realized how awesome it really is. Here I am, a busy mom with 3 kids, who is lucky to wash my face twice a day. I am now in my 30's and I know that I really need to take care of my skin. I feel it changing, I see small wrinkles, and I know that my 20 year old skin is gone. This book covers all skin issue from acne, uneven skin, birthmarks, stretch marks, general dermatology and more. For every problem it gives recommendations. It is very thorough and it made me realize that not only is it important to take care of my skin, but there are many treatments for those things that we do not like. By exploring this book you can see all those different options. It was written by two dermatologists and an expert in laser dermatology. Good stuff.

No comments: