Monday, January 17, 2011

i need some new fav suggestions

Do you know what is really consuming my thoughts right now? Good skin and white teeth. My skin is starting to show wrinkles and get a little looser. My teeth also need a good whitening, which you can't do at the dentist when you are nursing. So I am on the lookout for a great face cream to help with fine lines and tighter skin and a teeth whitener I can use at home. And maybe a concealer for the dark circles under my eyes. Any suggestions?


2 comments:

eva said...

Pass on any tips for eye cream, please. I alternate between Arbon (a friend sells it) and Aveda, but I don't think either one is doing anything for me!

Erin said...

The newest and best thing I've found is the Rodan and Fields line of cleansers. I've only used the Unblemish and Reverse lines, but hear the Anti-Age is truly amazing. It is a little pricey and sold through consultants, but it works!