Monday, April 18, 2011

a new obsession


I am sure that every one of you already has one or more of these OXO Good Grips POP Containers, but not me! I have wanted them since I saw them on New Year's Eve at my friend's house. I don't know why or what it is about them, but I love love love them. We have been on a spending hold so I haven't been able to buy any. I asked my mom for the 10 piece set for my birthday and she surprised me with them as a 'just because' gift. Rad right? I think she was mostly shocked that I wanted containers for my birthday; I guess most people that know me would probably be surprised. I filled mine with sugar, flour, brown sugar, oats, brown rice, white rice, spaghetti, walnuts, chocolate chips, and Tootsie Roll Pops. I love how they look on my counter, like little pieces of food art. I am picturing my house being overtaken by POP containers since I can think of so many cute things to put in them.

1 comment:

The Shaft's said...

Would it be tacky to use these as containers for Adams b-day? I want!!