Thursday, November 27, 2008

Being Thankful


I am thankful for Thanksgiving. Reasons below.

1. I am thankful that there is a day dedicated to reminding everyone that we need to be thankful for the bountiful lives that we have.
2. I am thankful that we can spend a whole day with our families that is all about eating and being together. You are forced to sit and talk with no distractions. (I will miss my mom, dad and sisters this year).
3. I am thankful that there is a fantastic parade that is wrapped around tradition that my children can wake up and watch, just like I did.
4. I am thankful that my belly and my heart are always full.

Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday centered around family and friends. I have so many things to be thankful for. I hope you have a warm and tender day today.

No comments: