Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ebay

Ebay is obviously nothing new. I use to go on it and occasionally search for some things. But now that money is tight, and my love of certain brands has not diminished, I am on Ebay all the time. I mostly search for Juicy for myself & Piper and Small Paul & Quiksilver for Brody. Let me tell you, I have gotten some awesome things for pretty cheap! And, I only buy BNWT (brand new with tags). The best thing is that I know I am only looking to score a great deal, so before I bid on anything I give myself a limit of how high I will go and I never go past that. I was also really stoked to find my favorite pair of Roxy flats on there, mine are so old and ready to kick the bucket, so now I have a new pair being shipped to me, and I would have never been able to find them in the stores. So if money is tight but you can't let go of some brand names, look on ebay and maybe you will score yourself a good deal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sister in law is the queen of Ebay. She can find anything!