Wednesday, February 9, 2011

a fav from a favorite

I LOVE it when my friend Dan sends me a new fav for my blog. Dan and his wife have great taste and if they like something, I know I will too. Plus I love any man who doesn't mind sharing great finds with a bunch of women. Thanks Dan!! You rock (and you are a great Godfather too). So here is Dan's new fav, as told by him:

I have a new favorite: I'm a fairly manic running/work-out guy as you know. The biggest challenge for me is finding shorts than can be great for both running/cardio & lifting while offering maximum comfort. I've tried all brands over the years Nike, Under Armor, Target Brand etc. However on a whim (while my ladies were in Forever41, I mean 21) I went in to Lululemon at the Irvine Spectrum. They are mostly known for their Women's yoga apparel but have a Men's line too. The staff were very knowledgeable and helped me pick out the Run: Response Short. I just got them this past weekend, have worn them twice, and they are simply awesome. Ultra comfortable, 3 pockets, built in liner, super wicking & cool. Pricier than other brands but absolutely worth it. Never thought I would get so enthused about a pair of shorts and that they could be Amanda's Favs worthy! I'll be picking up another pair very soon.

Thanks Dan!

No comments: