Thursday, February 17, 2011

help me

I'm in a blog funk. I currently have 80 blogs bookmarked in my Blog Favorites folder, but I only read two every day. None of those 80 blogs even count for my friends blogs that I catch up on at least once a week. I'm just not feeling inspired right now. I don't really relate to any of the blogs I read for their social/mommy content. The party blogs are still cute but I haven't found one that really inspires me. I'm in a blog funk.

I'm thinking of deleting all 80 blogs and starting over. I'm afraid I won't know how to find some of them again, but then again I never really go to them anyways. I think I am going to do it and start a fresh clean Blog Favorites folder.

I think part of the problem is that I'm not feeling inspired. What do I do about that? Suggestions? Do you have a blog favorite that just makes your day every day? Please share.

2 comments:

whit said...

Does your count? Don't delete all 80, but maybe switch out the favs. Try www.pintrest.com too. That is a new way to look at things. xo

Lissa Ann said...

I deleted all of my favorite blogs, including my own, and left the blog-o-sphere for almost two years :) Almost all of the blogs that I followed don't exist anymore...but I found your year of faith blog! So I found inspiration in you. I'm sure you will find inspiration somewhere.