Sunday, February 20, 2011

what i am working on now

So I have been in a funk about decorating our house, mostly due to money restraints and other things. We moved here in October and I have just let it sit. Well that all changed this weekend and I have been on a decorating spree. I used me Pinterest to pin ideas and I also went through all the decorations and furniture we had and reused and reshaped things. It's amazing what some research and a little perseverance can do. Most of my little projects cost nothing or pennies. I am still finishing them but I can't wait to show you!

I will show you two wreath projects that I saw that I am working on adapting for my home.

As seen here.


As seen here.


Wish me luck! I have had great success so far on my other projects!

2 comments:

whitney said...

So cute! can't wait to see!

eva said...

good luck, can't wait to see the photos