Wednesday, August 20, 2008

JibJab Sendable Cards

Ok so this post is a shout out to my neighbors the Howorths, who sent an extremely funny birthday card to our friend Lauren. It was from JibJab and I died laughing seeing the four of their faces square dancing on animated bodies!! There are a bunch of different cards to choose from, but you basically upload pictures and with some editing you put your faces on the bodies. You have to see it to get it, but it is addicting to say the least! And some are free so you can have fun, or you can subscribe for the year and send them out all the time. To check out one I did of me and my husband Mark, see below!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

HILARIOUS! Go to http://sendables.jibjab.com.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Okay, I seriously can't stop laughing:) That's hilarious!!! I could definitely have some fun with these:)

Anonymous said...

Oh, THIS is hilarious! I love it!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! That was so funny! What a great thing to see when I am catching up on my favorite things...your blog! loved it!

Anonymous said...

that is so freakin' funny...i couldn't stop laughing.