Thursday, February 26, 2009

devine

Once upon a time, a long time ago, I purchased some Lipglass from Mac Cosmetics and boy did I hate it. It was really thick and sticky. If you give something like that to a non-lipstick wearer they are bound to be disappointed and I never used it again. Well today, when I realized I could not get even a tiny fleck of face powder out of my compact I knew it was time to buy more. I headed to Mac and while I was there I saw the prettiest lipgloss in a very subtle light pink. I asked the salesperson what it was and when she said "Lipglass" I almost shuddered. I think she read my mind though because she told me that it wasn't sticky it was actually very smooth. So I tried it on and it is heaven. I love it. I love how it looks. I am in love for the first time in my whole life with something for my lips (other than Chapstick). I heard it's only a limited time product. It's called Cremesheen Glass and it comes in 8 colors. Devine!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm a huge Lipglass fan, although I appreciate why you don't like it. I love my favorite colors, but it does wear off easily when eating, drinking or kissing my hubby. So, I'm always looking for ways to make it last. Looks like we weren't the only ones to dislike the stickiness. Mac sounds like they've come up with a nice solution. I received a gift card for Christmas, so I'll have to give it a try!

Leslie said...

What color did you purchase?