Sunday, January 24, 2010

fun and cute

How cute are these Peanut Butter and Jelly Sushi Rolls? I saw this picture/recipe in an ad for Jif in FamilyFun Magazine. I would totally make these for a kids birthday party. Recipe below and you can also go to jif.com for more recipes.


Peanut Butter and Jelly Sushi Rolls

Ingredients:
2 tablespoons peanut butter
2 tablespoons jelly or jam
2 slices of bread

Directions:
Remove crusts from bread.
With a rolling pin or large soup can, completely flatten bread.

Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter and 1 tablespoon fruit spread on each slice of bread.

Roll each slice into a tight spiral.
Cut each spiral into 4 pieces.


2 comments:

eva said...

yum, I think I might make these for myself ;)

Leslie said...

I don't even have kids, but these look good enough to eat myself!