Sunday, May 23, 2010

health stuff

The nice people at Zarbee's sent me two trial bottles of their new Children's Cough Syrup. Now, cough syrup is something I have never carried in the house because it is not recommended for young children. But, this cough syrup is different. It's all natural and okay for children as young as 12 months. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm actually looking forward to it (as much as I could possibly be looking forward to my kids getting a cough). It was also created by a pediatrician. A list of ingredients are below:

Ingredients: Honey proprietary blend (buckwheat, wildflower), water, natural flavors, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid, zinc gluconate.

If you want to try Zarbee's you can receive a free bottle by following the steps here. Just a reminder, I haven't actually tried this product yet.... but I want to.

No comments: