Tuesday, September 28, 2010

pretty things


I am so excited to introduce my newest sponsor Sophie Grace Maui. They have the most beautiful island inspired jewelry and I love all of the new pieces that the owner Jamie keeps designing. I keep watching to see new jewelry images on their Facebook page and I also read their blog (especially since I got a shout out on there).

Right now Sophie Grace Maui is having it's annual BOGO Sale. From now until October 5th if you buy one Silk Cord Starfish Necklace (pictured above), you get the second one free. Rad right! You just need to enter "maggie" at checkout.

If you will be visiting Maui anytime soon, you can visit their new poolside location at The Grand Wailea Resort and Spa.

I love beautiful jewelry and I think her pieces make a statement. She also custom designs jewelry for brides and their bridal party. Here are some more pics of pieces I love.







1 comment:

The Shaft's said...

the link does not work! Send it to me or adjust and let me know. xo