Tuesday, November 9, 2010

christmas shopping



So our Christmas shopping has officially begun!! Three presents have been purchased, thanks to my kids saying "I want that" while watching commercials I know what they want. I have been doing price comparison shopping between Target and Toys R Us for their lists and Toys R Us wins 8 out of 10 times. Sometimes the toys are $10 less! I have also been using the gift cards I have been saving over the last 6 months, it's like shopping for free! Love it. We are doing our lists to Santa this week, it's early but I want to make sure Santa gets them what they want the most and then give the other parts of their lists to family. Start early if you haven't, there are good deals and I know that I won't have a problem getting the most popular toys of the season.

No comments: