Wednesday, November 2, 2011

accomplishment

 


Not too long ago I was the recipient of a generous gift card and I literally ran out as fast as I could and bought a new pair of jeans. I needed them badly. I have been practicing sewing for a little while now and I have this strong desire to be proficient at it so I practice from time to time. I'm not very good, but I want to be. Last night I hemmed my jeans all by myself. It took more than one try and they are far from perfect or even, but I did it myself! I think sometimes as moms we put our desires on the back burner, but I truly believe that if you do not mind being patient, you can find time to learn and try all of the things your heart desires. It is so worth it.


xo,

Amanda

Don't forget to enter my Puss in Boots GIVEAWAY here!

No comments: