Friday, November 4, 2011

my bag lady


Besides all the toys in the background, this picture makes me laugh. My three year old has turned in to a bag lady. In this picture she is carrying at least 5 bags and a backpack. I caught her playing like this (she wasn't very happy). She stuffs all those bags with tons of little things and plays all day with them. She just started this last week and although it drives me nuts because none of the toys are in their place, I love how grown up she is.

I have a winner for the Puss in Boots Giveaway, I am just waiting to hear back. Don't forget that if you are in the area the Puss in Boots character will be at the Anaheim UltraLuxe Cinemas between 1pm-4pm on Sunday 11/6 and your kiddos can meet him. It's free to the public.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend.

xo,

Amanda

No comments: