The thing about having a blog is that you can write about things you are good at and things you know. But, often I'm thinking you come across as self righteous, yes? So for today I am going to write about 5 things I am doing poorly at...just so you know I'm not trying to come across as perfect. I have a hard time meeting women who always tell you about how perfect their life is, but never tell you how real it is. Please tell me that you had a fight with your husband this morning or that your kid made you scream yesterday....I can relate to that! So here I go.....
5 Things I'm Not Doing Very Well Right Now
1. Sleep training the baby. I am a nightmare when it comes to Baby #3 sleeping. It's totally my fault. He is coddled.
2. I have been eating sweets or fatty foods lately to curb my stress. It does make me feel better.
3. I check Facebook way too much.
4. I have said "shut up" to my kids more than once lately. Such bad words to use. I was angry. I feel guilt.
5. My kids watch too much tv.
Happy Friday! (I could have done so many more)