Monday, December 20, 2010

hmmmmm

Hello Monday.

I feel like I have a lot to tell you.
I just can't remember any of it.
I remember twice this weekend that Mark said I should blog about something.
I can't remember what they were.
I'm going to have to put on my thinking cap.
Until then,
Here is a list of things I want to do while the kids are out of school and before Christmas:

1. Go see the Christmas tree at Fashion Island
2. Make gifts from the kids to grandparents, aunties & uncles (I can't wait to share this one)
3. Go see Tangled
4. Watch Disc 2 of Season 1 of Glee... we are just starting the series via Netflix
5. Decorate Christmas cookies (we skipped hosting our annual party this year, blah)
6. Make a plan of Santa's visit (I will blog more about this later)
7. Buy Madden a pillow pet (Santa really doesn't have a lot for this one year old and I don't want the kids to be suspicious but I also don't want to buy anymore baby toys)
8. Have the kids handout gifts to the neighbors (I love Trader Joe's and I will blog about what we got this week)
9 One more night of driving around town for Christmas lights

Lots more this week when I get my brain back.

xo

No comments: