Friday, December 10, 2010

shindig

Oh man, this week has been a whirlwind in every way imaginable! I have Holiday cards invading my dreams and I've been up until 2am or 3am every night. But I'm not complaining, I wish I was as busy as I am during holiday season all year long. Seriously. But that's not all that's going on....my baby turn 1 tomorrow. And though I am crying inside because my baby is growing way too fast (remember he's the last one), I am loving all the new things that he is doing. So cute. Turning 1 means a celebration....and a celebration is basically me in heaven. I love planning parties (after all that is what I do). Unfortunately we are not able to have a big shindig like I wanted, but even if you only have 10 people you should still do it up. So I am. I have been making, creating and crafting things for his little party. I can't wait to show you pictures. I would love to say I will blog more next week....but as long as people are ordering holiday cards...I will stay up late and create.

3 comments:

adrio! said...

Hi! Your blog is very cool! Visit my blog too! www.adrioadriano.blogspot.com

Aliseyi said...

gucci outlet online
nike air max sale
coach outlet online
Belstaff
Belstaff jackets
Christian Louboutin outlet
moncler jackets
belstaff
belstaff jackets
Timberland outlet
Louis Vuitton outlet
ugg outlet
ugg cardy outlet
ugg boots outlet
ugg outlet

Sophie Grace Maui said...

I just made those puff ball things for that shower! I ordered them on Etsy and the post office destroyed the package so I had to google hot to the night before and they were so stinking cute. I promise to send photos. Perfect with your sign!