Wednesday, December 22, 2010

rain rain

It's raining...and raining...and raining. I love the rain so I don't mind (except when the kids are overly stir crazy). Every year when it rains I want a pair of rain boots, badly. And then it stops raining and I move on. It's been raining for a week now and I have soaked two pairs of shoes. I REALLY want a pair of rain boots. But I'm sure that as soon as I buy them it will stop raining and warm up and I won't have anywhere to go in them. But...if I could go out and buy some right now, I would pick these Steve Madden 'Tsunami' Contrast Zip Rain Boot in Black at Nordstroms. I love them because they aren't just cute rain boots, they can totally be worn as more. I love them because they are classic and I can wear them every year for a week and the decade won't matter. I just love them.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I want a pair too! I guess we can justify it with two things: 1. Our feet won't grow out of them. 2. We could use them in the snow too??

Theresa said...

Patty Cakes bought them today and I love them! Going to get a pair for my Mammoth days- the Sorells are great but these are good for northern cal and so cal weather!