Thursday, December 11, 2008

Guest Post- Jennifer from Tiny Oranges (heart this blog)

One of my favorite gifts I received when my daughter was born was a personalized growth chart from www.redenvelope.com. It is so cute in a pink and green pattern, and her name and birth day date are embroidered on the top. There are three fabric frames that are included, so you can include a picture of your child at that height. We have it hung on the back of her door in her bedroom, and it makes me nostalgic every time I look at it and see the different marks at different heights. Just makes you realize how fast they grow and it is fun to track their growth. When I was growing up, we marked our heights on the side of a door frame in pencil, this way is definitely cuter and you don't have to write on your walls!!! :-) Makes for a great gift as well. 

Jennifer

No comments: