Monday, December 22, 2008

The Tea House on Los Rios

The girls in my family just had our 1st Annual Christmas Tea at The Tea House on Los Rios in San Juan Capistrano. I have been to this tea house on a few other occasions, including my baby shower, and loved it. It was nice to get together and we took Josephine (3 years old). The food and of course the tea were great (their tomato basil soup is to die for). It's just a great way to spend time with the women in your family and especially right before Christmas. If you haven't been there, get the girls together and make a date. And thanks to my mom for a wonderful afternoon!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

This place is cute! I hosted a baby shower for my friend last year and have also had a girls day with the ladies in my family, too. It's perfect for those days that you want to be an old-fashioned lady.