Monday, August 31, 2009

the goods





We have a Home Goods down the street and I love it. They don't always have what I'm looking for, but when they do it's dead on. This weekend was a lucky weekend where they had everything I needed! It's also such a great place to go for holiday stuff! Remember these Martha Stewart glitter skulls?

Well online they are between $24-$34 for one skull and some bones. Well I got a large green skull, a medium skull and a glitter pumpkin for $19! They might not have been Martha but they sure look similar! So excited.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I LOVE this place, too! It's sometimes my "walk around by myself with a coffee on a Sunday afternoon" place;) I hadn't been in a long time, but I've been three times last week:) I forgot how FUN it is to "browse" through all their treasures!