Friday, August 7, 2009

finally



We use to have a spice rack, but it never fit anyplace well and it just didn't work out. You had to put everythng in certain bottles and label them. So we just threw all our spices in our pantry and we search for them as we need them. We are use to it. Lately though, I was thinking that this isn't working out, but I didn't want to go back to the spice rack, I wanted something that different size spices could fit in. I went to Costco and found these OXO turntables for the pantry. They came in a pack of 2, one 11" turntable and one 16" turntable for around $19.00. I love them! I know they are nothing new, my mom use to have a wooden one. But these are plastic and sturdy. The smaller one fits ALL our spices, no matter what size. The larger one fits canned goods and anything else. Such a good buy and I feel instantly more organized.

No comments: