Monday, July 26, 2010

piggy paint



My sweet girl is the oldest two-year old I know. I think it's because she tries so hard to keep up with her older brother. She has been getting left out a lot lately because she's not old enough, tall enough, etc. So when her brother was on his way to the skatepark and she was crying because she had to stay home, I thought it was time to pull out something special. My beautiful friend Eva bought Piper some Piggy Paint Nail Polish and I have been waiting to use it. Who doesn't want to give their daughter her first pedicure? So tonight I did and she was sooooo proud. Why is Piggy Paint awesome? Let me list the reasons:

* Non-toxic
* Low odor
* Water-based formula
* Hypoallergenic
* Fun, vibrant colors
* Dries to a hard, durable finish
* Cruelty-free
* Safe during pregnancy

Piper sucks her fingers and I can't imagine being worried about real nailpolish... this makes me breathe a sigh of relief. It's not cheap, they run $8.99 each.... but it should last a long time with little fingers and toes and isn't it totally worth it? I'm a fan and I can't wait to get more of their cute colors.

1 comment:

eva said...

Hi cute girl, your nails look fabulous!
Maya says hello :)